Welc0me to my blog....! ^_^

Know me more here... +_+

Friday, November 19, 2010

bel0ved advice.... +_+


**     Asleenda Ramli forgive anytime... forget ..? takes time... but the hurt will heal... the process makes u more matured... there is always something positive in something negative... u just need to look hard for it ... it does help to heal once u spot the positive side...be strong...  


diz was sum advice from my beloved chemist teacher...thanx teacher 4 alwayz support me... love u... wat had she said is right....forget must take time... but its really hurt.... huh.... i really miss my bez prend... FATIN FAIEZNUR.. if u here i want cry over ur shoulder... be my side always...

my eye bc0me sick day by day from crying every night... shit..! really9 hate diz moment... now im hearing TERCIPTA UTKMU song, sing by ungu feat with rossa... so nice... -_-  xpcialy when rossa part... huh... starting cry.... =( hate 2 loving sumone anymore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment