Welc0me to my blog....! ^_^

Know me more here... +_+

Sunday, November 21, 2010

sleepy nyer....! -_-


waaa...! ngtok sgt... hurm...msok ari ney dh semggu xtdo... ntah la napew... gara2 prob aku yg ntah papew... did i got insomia....?! waa...! pala pown migrin... brdenyut jew... huh...

2 la pdahnyer kalo trlalu myanyngi sumone... how can i solve diz prob...? again and again it come to my life.. gonna be sick like diz... lama2 mati aku... hate 4 sumone dat like lie to other people.... if i can deleted u as i deleted a virus in my comp, i will do it... i can be more easier than now...! damn it! i know 1 day u will feel wat i had felt.. juz wait n see it...

on dat time u will know n realize dat u did a wrong thing by hurting my feeling and i had spend my time by crying toward wat u had done...! i swear it will be happen to u n u will regrt it.... SWEAR IT....! it too hurt 4 me when my beloved cousin had lie to me... why u did diz to me?? did i had do wrong to u... huh.... only allah know my feeling... i have to be strong.... i know many people loving me more than them... when they feel back i will say.....SERVE UR RIGHT..>!

No comments:

Post a Comment